NFP Quiz: Which Method is Right for Us?Chris Platt2021-09-10T23:14:20+00:00
Choosing an NFP method can be challenging. We’ve created this quiz to assist you in choosing a method that fits best for you and your future spouse.
1. Do your menstrual cycles seem pretty regular or pretty irregular to you?
2. Are your menstrual periods severely painful or do you have really bad PMS?
3. Are you concerned about your ability to conceive a child?
4. Do you like lots of one on one personal attention from an instructor or do you prefer learning in an online format or in a classroom setting?
5. Do you work night shifts or have varying waking times?
6. What makes you feel more comfortable?
Sympto-Thermal method (STM)
You’ll take your temperature each morning and observe your cervical mucus each day; you may optionally check your cervix as well. For more information, check out: SymptoPro Fertility Education or Couple-to-Couple League International
Billings Method (BOMA) or Family of the Americas (FAF)
A mucus only method. You’ll observe your cervical mucus signs each day. For more information, check out: Billings Method (BOMA) or Family of the Americas (FAF)
Take these classes online in the privacy of your own home but with the assistance of a dedicated teacher to guide you through the learning phase to become autonomous as a user. Sympto-Pro Fertility Education also offers online NFP classes!