Contact your pastor and the pastor of the parish where you intend to marry. Normal circumstances state that you should prepare where you and your fiancé live rather than where you will be married. If you are getting married outside of the United States, allow at least two months after finishing preparation and before the wedding to allow for the proper transfer of your marriage file.